Happy New Year!
It’s a brand new year and a brand new decade! What better time than to make a New Year’s resolution to embrace the very best version of yourself – including your age?
Age should be celebrated – but that in no way means you need to look your age.
“Ageing is a privilege, not a predicament”
– Martin Firrell
New Year’s Resolution – Celebrate Age
Getting older is seen by so many of us – and our society in general – as a negative entity. We yearn for our younger selves but with the benefit of hindsight and experience, and the younger generations dread the ageing process to come.
But this need not be the case! There are so many things to celebrate about getting older, no matter what stage of life you’re at. In fact, not only should you resolve in 2020 to embrace your age, you should be proud of it – and celebrate who you are right now while looking forward to the future with optimism and excitement.
Why Celebrate your Age?
- With age comes experience – and perspective. Life makes more sense and for many of us, our priorities change for the better.
- As you get older, you naturally come to care less about what others think and live for what makes you happy. You become more comfortable with yourself; seeking the approval of others becomes a thing of the past.
- As you age, you understand better what is important in life. You learn to let the little, unimportant things go. This is incredibly liberating.
- With age comes freedom – to work if you wish, to retire if you wish, to travel, to read, to explore, to learn, to go on the adventures of your choosing, and to be your true self.
- Age brings rewards of seeing your children grow up and possibly the joys of grandchildren if you have chosen to have a family.
- Relationships are more authentic and true, lifelong friends reveal themselves.
- You’re still here. It may be a morbid thought, but it’s true – not everyone has the privilege of getting older. There is so much of life to be lived at all ages.
- You may have a certain number of candles on your birthday cake, but it’s most likely you don’t feel your age. There’s also no reason why you need to look that age, either.
“Ageing is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been”
– David Bowie
How Can Be Sculptured Help you Embrace your Age?
Don’t be ageist in 2020! Wind back the clock by:
- eating well
- exercising regularly
- making healthy lifestyle choices
- taking time to smell the roses
- practising gratitude
- getting rid of those age-related fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise
Liposculpture can be an extremely effective and minimally-invasive way to reshape your body and your face.
Male or female, when you visit Be Sculptured, liposculpture expert Dr Meaghan Heckenberg can help to reveal the real you, eliminating those stubborn localised fat deposits that make you look older and achieving your desired body shape through the scientifically-artistic reshaping of the body. These include:
- neck and jawline
- upper arms
- outer thighs
- sides of breasts
- inner thighs
With our micro-cannular tumescent liposculpture at Be Sculptured, men and women of all ages can embrace their age and look their best.
We also offer fat transfer, which is an effective treatment to return lost volume to the face, eliminating sagging and wrinkling for a healthier glow and a more youthful appearance.
“Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you’ve had”
- Matt Maldre
Visit Be Sculptured in 2020!
Bring on the new year, and a new decade! Look and feel your best in 2020 and beyond – celebrate your age by embracing it and looking as young as you feel, regardless of how “old” you are. After all, age is nothing but a number!
Contact us at Be Sculptured today to discuss your aesthetic aspirations and discover how we can help reveal your best version of yourself and enable you to look as young as you feel for greater confidence. Email us at [email protected] or call (02) 9906 1555. We look forward to hearing from you.