Do you dream of having the perfect body, with fabulous muscle definition?
Do you exercise and train but simply can’t win when it comes to building the svelte or “ripped” body you deserve and desire?
Most men (and many women) aspire to having clearly defined muscles – from long and lean toned arms and legs to the coveted “six-pack” and “pecs”. For most of us, a lean, fit physique with well-defined muscles takes hard work. Whether you want a long, lean aesthetic or bulky, carved and clearly defined muscles, you need to eat well, hydrate properly, and train on a regular schedule.
Yet even this is often not enough. No matter how hard you try, sometimes it’s simply not possible to achieve the results you crave. This is usually due to your genetics, your body type, and that stubborn layer of fat which overlies your musculature.
Fortunately, there is a solution – and tumescent liposculpture at Be Sculptured is the answer.
Your Body Type
There are three medically-defined body types:
- Ectomorph – long, lean, and does not easily build muscle. Stereotypically “skinny”, ectomorphs remain lean no matter how much training they do to build muscle.
- Endomorph – larger in size, has a high volume of body fat and a tendency to store excess body fat. Usually inclined to be “apple” shaped and carry weight around the abdomen, though women may be “pear” shaped, carrying most of their excess weight in the hip and thigh area. Endomorphs struggle to lose body fat and especially to shift fat from their gut.
- Mesomorph – high metabolism and responsive muscle cells, this person is well-built and muscular. Mesomorphs easily build muscle.
Most people will fall between categories; for example, a tall muscular person may be very lean with little body fat, while another person may quickly gain muscle but pack on fat easily at the same time.
There are also three types of body fat:
- White – stored under the skin, over the muscles and around the organs (visceral), these large fat cells store energy and impact the function of hormones like insulin, cortisol, leptin, and oestrogen. Too much of this type of fat is harmful.
- Brown – found mostly in infants and in the neck and shoulders of adults, brown fat keeps you warm by burning fatty acids. It may help prevent obesity.
- Beige – similar to brown fat, beige fat cells help burn rather than store white fat.
Some body fat is essential for the function of the brain, nerves, bone marrow, and the visceral membranes which protect your organs.
Subcutaneous fat is a mixture of the three fat types and is the fat which, in too large a quantity, is unhealthy, makes you look larger, and hides your underlying muscles.
How Liposculpture Aids Muscle Definition
The aim of liposculpture is balance, contour, and proportion. By removing excess fat in certain areas, your underlying defined musculature is revealed – think of it as akin to taking off a bulky sweater to show the slim-fitting top underneath.
The liposculpture surgeon will remove small focus areas of stubborn fat to not only sculpt the body into a more pleasing shape but to help reveal the defined muscles which lie underneath.
Men predominantly benefit from liposculpture for muscle definition in the abdomen, flank, and to remove excess fatty tissue over the breast area to reveal the pectoralis muscles. Treatment of the neck/jowl area for a more youthful look is also very popular.
Women typically opt for treatment to the inner and outer thighs, knees, hips, waist, abdomen, and buttocks, as well as the face and neck.
Benefits of Liposculpture
- No requirement for general anaesthetic
- No hospital stay
- Minimal pain during and after the procedure
- Minimal bleeding or bruising
- Tiny skin punctures and no stitches
- A more precise, sculptured result
- Prompt recovery time
- Fast return to work and other normal activities
- Relatively affordable
- Results you can see!
Is Liposculpture Right for You?
Liposculpture may be ideal for you if:
- You are fit and generally lean
- You are healthy
- Your BMI is under 28-30 and you are close to your ideal weight
- Your skin is toned, elastic, and tight
- You have a healthy exercise and diet regimen in place
- You have specific stubborn focus areas from which to eliminate fat
- You have 3-7 days to recover at home after your procedure
- Your expectations of what the procedure can achieve are realistic
- Ideally, you do not smoke
- Ideally, you have little sun damage
Call Be Sculptured Today
Be Sculptured is open as usual and complies with all NSW Health Department guidelines.
We operate out of the Crows Nest Cosmetic and Vein Clinic and are the top Sydney clinic for cosmetic liposculpture. Dr Meaghan Heckenberg is a renowned liposculpture expert, with the experience, expertise, artistic talent and surgical skill required to achieve remarkable results for both men and women. There is no faster nor more minimally-invasive surgical method of enhancing muscle definition than through tumescent liposculpture at Be Sculptured.
Call us now to discuss how Be Sculptured can help define and reveal your muscles like never before – and have that summer body you crave in no time!
Call us today on (02) 9906 1555 or visit our website to book a confidential, obligation-free consultation with Dr Meaghan Heckenberg.
You may, alternatively, elect to book an online consultation or send an email to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you.